Topcalf (later on referred to as “we”) is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. Topcalf process personal information of visitors of our website. This process complies to the General Data Protection Regulation imposed by the EU. Enforcement of this law in the Netherlands is executed by the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens. For further information about this law we refer to the official website of the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens. It is in your right to file a complaint when there is proper reasoning of personal data abuse.
In this privacy statement we explain why and how we process your personal information.
Identity and contact details
Topcalf, official brand of Schrijver Stalinrichtingen BV.
Chamber of commerce, the Netherlands: 050 65498
Van Dongenstraat 34
8107 AG Broekland
+31 (0)570 – 531777
Personal information that we process
We process your information because you make use of our services/products or provide us with your information.
- First- and last name: We only process this information when provided by submitting a contact form. We solely use this information when consent is given by the visitor. This information will be stored and used as long as needed in order to communicate. After this period the information will be removed and won’t be used for the purpose of commercial communication.
- E-mail address: This is processed the same way as your “first- and last name”. After giving your consent your email address will be used for communication purposes. Furthermore, when specific consent is given, your e-mail address will be added to our mailing list. Your e-mail address will be stored for indefinite time, until unsubscribing is requested.
- Phone number: Your phone number is processed after submitting a contact form. Consent is asked and required via the contact form. We store this information as long as required in the communication process. After this period the data will be completely removed and won’t be used for commercial purposes. Your phone number will also be requested when completing payment. As information is not always completely provided, and e-mails are not always responded, we need this information for business purposes. For this reason it is justified and not no further consent in needed.
- Name, Address and place of residence: the process of personal information is necessary in order to executed and comply to tax laws. This information will be stores for 7 years.
- IP-address: We collect website traffic behavior and information that is send via your web browser in order to examine how our website is used.
We will not process your information without your consent, unless required by law.
We maintain the right to make adjustments in the privacy statement. It is recommended to frequently visit the privacy statement webpage in order to fully updated on this matter.
Sharing with third parties
We share your personal information with our business partners and/or third parties only when required in order to be able to execute the agreement and to comply to imposed local laws. Furthermore, we can share your personal information with third parties, only when consent has been given by the website visitor. The companies that we share your information with, have all signed an agreement in order to protect the safety and confidentiality of your personal information.
We do not act in an illegal way when it comes to the process of your information. Topcalf will to resell your personal information. We process the received information in a confidential matter. This process of information is in line with the conditions of the GDPR regulations.
- You have the right of data portability. It is possible to transfer your personal information
- You have the right to have insights in the data we store
- You have the right to adjust personal information that we store
- You have the right to have us fully remove your data
- You have the right to revoke any of your authorization to process your data. The moment your revoke your data we are not allowed to process your data any more.
- You have the right to object against the process of personal information handling.
It is best to ask for insights via e-mail or letter. The Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens has posted an example template on their website. Note, you can only request insights if you are 16 years or older, and placed under guardianship. If this is the case, your lawful representative (for example, a parent) should file the request. We will then also respond to this person.
In order to measure and analyze website visitors’ behavior we make use of Google Analytics. In order to protect your privacy we have installed Google Analytics properly.
- A signed agreement with Google is in place
- We make use of Anonymize IP
- The option to ‘share’ information is switched off
- The function ‘User ID’ is not active
- We do not make use of other Google services in combination with Google Analytics-cookies
- Information storage of visitors is set to 50 months. After this period the collected data will be automatically removed by Google Analytics
Would you, regardless of the undertaken measures, prevent us from following your behavior anonymously. You can apply for the opt-out possibility. Google has developed a special Add-On for Chrome, which you can install on your browser. This Add-On prevents that the Google Analytics tracking code can send information to Google. Download the Google Analytics Opt-Out Add On here.
In order to analyze a visitor’s behavior we make use of Hotjar. This service allows us to visually see your scrolling and click behavior. In order to protect you privacy the following actions have been undertaken:
- A signed agreement has been closed with Hotjar
Would you, regardless of the undertaken measures, still prevent us from viewing your anonymous website behavior you can use the opt-out option on the Hotjar website.
In order to measure and analyze marketing activities on Facebook we use the Facebook Pixel. This tool collects your IP-address. Facebook itself does not have an opt-out possibility, although you can use a browser extension, like Ghostery.
With your permission our marketers place “tracking cookies” on your computer. These cookies are used to measure how you visit pages, in order to build a profile of your online behavior. This profile is build, based on comparable information retrieved from other websites. This information is used to advertise and provide you with relevant information. This profile is not connected to your name, address, e-mail address and other information known to us but only to customize our advertisements to your profile in order to provide as much relevancy as possible.
In order to safely send data via the internet our website has implemented an SSL-certificate. This protocol creates and encrypted connection between a web server and an internet browser. This connection makes sure that all data, communicated between web server and browser, is anonymous. In order to protect the collected data we ensure that all systems used to run our website are up to date.
We will only share your information with parties within the EU. Outside the EU we will only process information if that country lives up to proper protection laws that secure your information. Without your permission we will never share information to other countries or parties, other than the above mentioned reasoned.