- Quality: the galvanized posts ensure a long product life span
- Removable separation walls make it easy to clean the pens
- Separation walls allow the farmer to create a group housing
- The divisible front gates allow the farmer to enter the calf pen without disturbing a drinking calf
- The walls of the pens are available in different lengths, heights and widths depending on your situation and preferences
*Your personal information will only be used to contact you after submitting this form. Your information will never be used for other commercial purposes.
The Topcalf calf pen system consists of a basis pen, which can be extended with extension pens. An extension pen basically consists of one separation wall and a divisible front gate. The modular Topcalf calf pen system makes it very easy to assemble or disassemble the extension pens.
The separation walls are easily removable, which makes it very easy to muck out and clean the calf pens. The separation walls also make it possible to create a small group housing. This way the calves can get used to living in a small group in an early stage. The separation walls are available in different lengths, heights and widths depending on the preferences and situation of the farmer.
In order to ensure a high level of quality and a long lifespan, the front- and back posts are galvanized. Furthermore, the divisible front gates allow the farmer to enter the calf housing without disturbing a drinking calf.