The Topcalf Mono Bio is a single calf hutch, which is part of the Topcalf Bio-Line. The products in the Topcalf Bio-line meet the European requirements for calf housing solutions for biological dairy farming. This calf hutch is characterized by its huge lying surface.
|Length||220 cm||86,61 inch|
|Width||120 cm||47,24 inch|
|Height||100 cm||39,37 inch|
- High-quality materials, which guarantee a long life span
- Complies with the European biological dairy farming requirements
- Very easy to move, either by hand or with a loader
- Easy to clean
- Extra lying space and thus more comfort for the calf
- Equipped as standard with divisble front gates
(Allows the farmer to enter the calf hutch, without disturbing a drinking calf)
To better meet the needs of the Bio dairy farms, Topcalf have developed a biological calf housing concept called the ‘Bio-Line’. This concept consists of 3 calf housing solutions that support this concept. The Topcalf Mono Bio is 1 out of 3 products that are part of the Topcalf Bio-Line. The products in the Topcalf Bio-line comply with the European requirements regarding calf housing for biological farmers. The other two calf housing solutions that are part of the Bio-line, are the Topcalf group hutch (with free range) and the Topcalf Duo with free range.